Sunday, February 28, 2016

My Youtube Favorites

This may not be the most original post I've ever done but I felt like this blog needed a switch from let's be honest, purely movie reviews, because those are all I ever watch anymore.
Jenna Marbles:
I'm going to be honest with you guys, when I first started watching Jenna's channel I honest to god thought that Marbles was her actual last name. But once I was introduced to her cute dog, Marbles, I felt like a complete idiot. The reason why I love Jenna's channel is because she uses humor to cater to all audiences. Then sometimes she just uses her personality to cater to those audiences. Jenna will use her audience as inspiration for her videos and sometimes not. Like in "Jenna's Ratchet Hair Salon," that is just pure comedy in order to get a laugh from her viewers, while in "Some Thoughts On Avacados," she literally uses a whole twelve minutes to rant about avocados being on everything where she lives, and that's just her personality shining through.
Ryan Higa:
I love Ryan Higa because he does a spoof on pretty much every pop culture topic. For example, two of my favorite videos from him are How to Sing Like Your Favorite Artist part 1 and part 2. He finds the humor in the hot topic of the day. About a month ago he made a video spoof on "How to Run for President," clearly a spoof on the presidential race. For me Ryan Higa is a timelessly funny person who I've been watching since "The Big Bouncing Inflatable Green Ball," which premiered around six years ago. Needless to say, I've been watching his channel all the way through the cheesiest of the cheesy videos.
The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon:
You're probably looking at this title like, "What? This doesn't fit in." Well, believe me I laughed at the thought of putting this on my list but the channel of one of the Youtube channels I most frequently watch. I know that I can just record this on TV, but I'm with the generation who can't live without their smart phone. hence me doing everything on it. Sorry, off topic, let's get back to it. I love the Tonight show because Jimmy is one of my most favorite comedians and I watched his show before it was the Tonight Show and is the only reason I watch the actual Tonight Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment