Sunday, January 31, 2016

Buzzfeed Quizzes: A New-found Obsession

This topic is a little out of my norm because it isn't a book, movie, or TV show, but it's still pop culture so if the shoe fits? Anyways, buzzfeed quizzes are something that have been around for ages but just now I can't stop taking them. I would say there are some dumb ones out there but then again aren't meaningless quizzes all dumb? Like is a quiz called "Can You Guess The U.S. City From A Single Photo?" or "We Know Which Kanye West Song You Are Based On Your Zodiac?" really at the top of your to-do list? Oddly enough for me, in my free time, other than watching Netflix these are my favorite time-sucking activity.
There is honestly no purpose for Buzzfeed quizzes other than your entertainment. They're meant to make you laugh at the answer you got, because of how off and untrue it is or you marvel at just how accurate Buzzfeed related to you. For example, in the middle of writing this blog post (just before writing this sentence to be exact), I just took a buzzfeed about if I'd survive an apocalypse and it said yes. I related and believed this answer because I love everything to do with the apocalypse, zombies, dystopia, you name it I'm reading, watching, playing it. So naturally, I took the quiz because it sparked my interest and I saw a way to procrastinate writing this blog post.
Frankly I'm in the grey area of whether this blog post was a diary entry or a review so I'll give a one sentence review in the next sentence. Play Buzzfeed quizzes because they are addicting, entertaining, fun, and overall very amusing!

1 comment:

  1. You'd definitely die in an apocalypse, as would I, and the rest of humanity. Tis what an apocalypse is.

    ReplyDelete