Thursday, November 19, 2015

Hair Goals

Let's be honest this post is very off topic compared to the rest of my blog, but it has something to do with pop culture so let's go for it!
I don't know if where any of you live people are changing their hair color but where I live and where I go to school it's becoming somewhat of a trend. I noticed that after returning to school this year many of my friends are dying their hair in some way, shape, or form. Of course, during this past summer and throughout this fall I've been dying my hair also. From red, to burgundy with purple tips, to full on lavender, and finally blue, are the stages of my hair color. But I don't plan on stopping now. Next, probably before Thanksgiving I'm deciding to dye my hair gray with black roots.


Then there are the "crazy" hairstyles. For example, the undercut is something of a drastic change. It's also a new trend that is waving through my school, at least from my perspective. I also have joined the bandwagon for the adventurous hairstyles. I impulsively decided to shave off the bottom part of my head and get an undercut one early Sunday morning. But that's not the point.
 If you ever want to do a crazy hair style like shave off the side of your head, or get a crazy hair color, don't be afraid! After a sudden realization today, I know that it's my goal to inspire people to be daring with their style and just embrace those crazy ideas of yours. My friend claimed she was inspired by me when shaved off the side of her head, getting an undercut, and chopped of several inches in doing so, also getting a pixie. Two other friends have been inspired to dye the ends of their hair pink, dip-dying it. Whatever hairstyle or color compels you, do it! Hair will always grow back eventually and you can always dye it back to the normal brunette, blond, black, or redhead you naturally are!

No comments:

Post a Comment