Thursday, October 22, 2015

Sherlock

We've all heard of Sherlock Holmes, correct? Super-smart detective that lives in London at 221b Baker Street, ringing a bell? Well if you don't know who the character Sherlock Holmes, then this is NOT the post for you.
The Sherlock Holmes I am speaking of is the television series on BBC (and BBC America for those of us in the U.S.). The TV show Sherlock has left anyone who has ever seen it completely hooked, at least those who I've met. Starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman, as Sherlock and Dr. Watson, this show has received great reviews and from past posts one can tell I really love the show Sherlock.
But they have been on hiatus since early February of 2014 and with only three episodes per season every viewer is going mad with the suspense. Of course as we wait for season four, we dwell on the large cliffhanger of the return of a very devious character I will not disclose in case you haven't seen it yet. But if that is the case then you better GET ON THAT, it's been over a year and a half already.
After my ranting of that I feel I should show you another rendition of Sherlock Holmes while you are waiting for Sherlock season four to come out on 2017. Elementary, a television show on CBS that portrays Sherlock Holmes as a former heroin addict and living with his roommate, a female Dr. Watson. While this rendition is very abstract and very "based on" from the typical Sherlock Holmes plot-line I think it is very interesting and worth your time to watch. Elementary returns to CBS on November 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment