Thursday, October 8, 2015

The THING to Watch for October on Netflix

If you haven't very well noticed I am frankly obsessed with this oldie but a goody called, Netflix. While this is very common with young people, I have been on the band-wagon for a while now. Netflix isn't necessarily known for it's amazing movie selection but the shows are pretty darn amazing since you get to watch every season (that is released) until you are caught up, if the show is still airing on TV.
Now enough with my rambling and let's get to the new releases for October. The shows, I can say I am most excited about with extreme enthusiasm, are Supernatural, the Flash, and Arrow. In my opinion the CW is killing it with their releases on Netflix. After months of anticipation they are releases last years seasons of Supernatural, the Flash, Arrow, Jane the Virgin, iZombie, Reign, the Vampire Diaries, and the Originals. If this list of new release doesn't cover how well they are doing then I truly don't know what will.
New movies I am excited about include both Batman Begins, with Christian Bale, and the Bourne Supremacy, with Matt Damon. While I have not seen any of the Bourne film series I am excited begin watching this film series. There is also Charlie and the Chocolate factory which is an oldie but a goody.
Looking for a good comedy? Last Man Standing has had it's fourth season released on October 5th. A show about a guy who works at a hunting store and his crazy family life I think that the show is fairly enjoyable if you want a care free laugh.
If you are looking for something on the scarier side because it's Halloween month, try out the Netflix original Hemlock Grove. I'm not going to lie to you guys, I haven't seen the show and I don't really know what it's about but it looks interesting. If you're into the scary type thing. A little off topic here, but if you're looking for something scary the newest episode of the series American Horror Story: Hotel just aired a couple of days ago, so go check that out. Anyways, Hemlock Grove seems to be the new thing and it's released it's final season so you better check up fast!
I hope you found a title that suits your need for this month. I know I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment